- Enclosure Dimensions (L x W x D): 7.5 x 4.25 x 1.5 in. (19.05 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm)
- Enclosure Color: White
- Case Material: High-impact, ABS plastic
- Compatibility: Vista Series
- Power Requirements: 12 V nominal, 130 mA (continuous) 2000 mA (instantaneous peaks) maximum (from panel battery)
- Cellular Network: AT&T Dual Path
- Panel Interfaces: Three keypad bus connections 12V power and ground to panel battery
- Alarm.com Module Indicators: One module/panel communication status LED, one module power LED, one automation LED, three wireless communication status LEDs
- SEM Circuit Board Indicators: One LAN LED, one processor LED, one COMM fail LED
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.4 MHz
- Operation temperature: 32° - 120° F (0°C - 49°C)
- Storage temperature: -30° - 140° F (-34°C - 60°C)
- Humidity: 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Fast, Reliable & Secure Wireless Signaling
The SEM is intended to be used as the primary communication path for alarm signaling to the central monitoring station, via the LTE network instead of a landline phone connection.
No Separate Power Supply Needed
The SEM does not require its own battery or transformer. It runs on the control panel’s AC power and backup battery sources and can function reliably for more than 24 hours during a power outage.
Remote Monitoring & Control via Web/Mobile
Operation of the SEM from the Alarm.com web and mobile interface is simple and allows system access at any time, from any location. Web features from Alarm.com include viewing system and sensor status/history, arming and disarming the system, setting up and managing user codes, and creating customized e-mail and text message notifications for any type of alarm or non-alarm activity at the property.
Expansive Coverage Footprint
Alarm.com’s LTE services are available throughout the United States on Verizon’s reliable nationwide network.
Home Automation & Energy Management
Alarm.com’s automation and energy management services allow remote control of Z-Wave devices through web and mobile interfaces. Rules can be created to leverage the entire system of connected devices.
The SEM’s diagnostic LEDs allow installers to monitor the connection between the control panel and the module, and between the module and the LTE cellular network. The LEDs also indicate cellular signal strength, which is useful when choosing the best location for the SEM and antenna installation.
Over the Air (OTA) Upgrades
With Over the Air (OTA) firmware upgrades, you can easily keep your SEM inventory current and updated with all the latest features.
Easy Remote Programming with AirFX™
Save valuable time and money with Alarm.com’s web based AirFX Remote Toolkit. Using AirFX, security dealers can troubleshoot and resolve many customer issues remotely with just the click of a mouse.
• Edit sensor type and name in panel
• Delete sensors
• Change entry/exit delays
• Manage user codes
• Change panel central station settings