The 5817CB is a universal contact-monitoring transmitter that can be used with household and commercial fire and burglary-initiating devices. The 5800 Series of door and window transmitters provide the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection. These devices are powerful and versatile enough to help solve even the toughest, most labor intensive installations. With a demonstrated outdoor range of over a mile, the 5800 Series has the best performance of any transmitters available today.
- The 5817CB has three unique input loops (zones)
- The first loop (primary loop) is supervised and typically used for high-priority alarm reporting such as commercial fire or burglary
- The second loop is the built-in, normally closed reed switch used in conjunction with magnet
- The third loop is another normally closed household burglary loop. All three loops may be used.
- A fourth (automatically enrolled) loop contains two tamper switches to protect the 5817CB
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" H x 1-9/16" W x 1-3/16" D