Honeywell is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP migration from POTS and the evolution of cellular networks. LTE network connectivity provides the longest viable cellular lifespan available.
The LTE-XA easily connects to Honeywell’s VISTA-15P, 20P, 128BPT, and 250BPT control panels. All signals are delivered to Honeywell’s AlarmNet® Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet can route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- Full Contact ID - Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption - Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download - Available with select Honeywell control panels. Requires Compass version 22.214.171.124a or higher.
- Integration - Quick and easy installation of cellular communicator for VISTA® and LYNX controls.
- Diagnostic - LEDs Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS - Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360™ Online Management Platform - AlarmNet360 Account Management https://services.alarmnet.com/AlarmNet360 — Remote programming and diagnostics to improve business efficiencies and reduce truck rolls.
- Remote Services Capability* - Optional Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services — Boost RMR while providing on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading - Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.