The PSN-106 notification power supply offers reliable notification power with unprecedented versatility. The power supply offers 10 amps of continuous power through 6 outputs. Each output is rated at 3 amps and it may be used continuously without any derating.
Description The PSN series of notification power supplies offers reliable notification power with unprecedented versatility. The power supplies offer either 6 or 10 amps of continuous power through 4 or 6 outputs respectively. Each output is rated at 3 amps and it may be used continuously without any derating. The power supply operates on either 120 VAC or 220 VAC power input and has a regulated 24 VDC output. In addition, the panel can charge up to 55 AH batteries and leads the industry in housing up to 18 AH batteries. The cabinet is constructed out of 18 gauge cold rolled steel and has a durable red powder coat finish. In addition, a key lock is provided for securing the door. Ample electrical knockouts are provided on the sides and the top, allowing the installer options for running wires and maintaining the correct separations. The power supply offers an industry leading Quadrasync function that allows for multiple strobe circuits of different brands to be synchronizedto flash at the same time. The panel can have four different brands each connected to its own circuit and all of the strobes flash together.Each output can independently be configured to provide one of four synchronizations or steady power. This provides unequivocalflexibility in new and retrofit installations. The panel can be configuredto synchronize Potter/AMSECO®, Gentex®, Wheelock® and System patent pendingSensor® strobe devices. Each output can be configured the same sync protocol or set independently. In addition, the panel has an input PassThru mode allows the outputs to follow the input signal and sync up the input flash. The panel will recognize the type of input being supplied and pass this through to the outputs with the same pattern. This input pass through can be selected on each output independently. The power supply contains simple dipswitch programming and LED indications providing the installer indications of the operation and the ability to correct any faults. A Trouble Memory is provided to allow an installer to review past troubles and make the necessary repairs. Each output has an LED to pin point the exact circuit where a problem may have occurred. Relays are provided for monitoring the general system and AC failure. Each output and be independently configured for various applications and installations. Each output can be independently configured for Class A or Class B operation, constant power, ANSI Temporal Code 3, Single, Multiple or Combo Inputs or Door Holder Power.
• PSN-64 has 6 amps regulated with 4 Outputs
• PSN-106 has 10 amps regulated with 6 Outputs
• Outputs Rated at 3 amps maximum each
• May be configured as up to three class “A” Style "Z" notification circuits
• 3 amp, 24 VDC programmable output power
• Supervised Battery Charger: 27.3 @ 1A (supports 7-55 AH batteries)
• Easy to install cabinet with leveling mounts and key lock
• Wiring knockouts provided on sides and top of cabinet
• Two Trouble Relays (5A at 30VDC) General System Trouble (programmable for AC delay) Low AC Trouble with optional delay settings
• Diagnostic LED’s Status LED’s for Active NAC and NAC trouble conditions Status LED’s for Earth Fault (Amber), AC (Green), Battery Fault (Amber)
• Trouble Memory feature captures troubles which have previously restored
• Synchronized notification appliance circuits Potter/AMSECO®, Wheelock®, Gentex®, System Sensor®
• Configurable output circuits (DIP switch sets options for each circuit)
• 15 mA at 8-33 VDC input trigger
• Reference EOL allows 2K – 27K EOL value to be used
• Quadrasync provides panel wide synchronization of same or multiple brands
• PassThru mode allows the Outputs to match the Input Signal
• 120/240 VAC 50-60 Hz input
• 5.1 Amps @ 120 VAC or 2.5 Amps @ 240 VAC
• Battery Standby Current 75 mA
• Alarm Standby Current 75 mA (no external load)
• Terminals support 12 - 18 AWG wire.