The LTE-CFV is a UL approved dual technology fire alarm communicator that offers contact ID reporting with select VISTA® control panels. It offers three selectable reporting paths which include: cellular only, IP only, or IP primary/cellular backup. The LTE-CFV transmits all VISTA control panel events via Contact ID to the AlarmNet® Network Operating Center for routing to the assigned central station receiver. The state of the art AlarmNet Network Operating Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery. The LTE-CFV meets UL 864 requirements and provides programmable supervision options to meet NFPA72 2010 and 2013 standards using single or dual technologies.
- Single or Dual Path Communications – Communicates using Internet, LTE Cellular, or both
- IP Communications – Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100
– Base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL modem or cable modem
– Supports both dynamic (DHCP), or public and private static IP addressing
- Full Contact ID or ADEMCO® High-Speed Reporting – Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell Home control panels
- 256-bit AES Encryption – Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications
- Upload/Download – Available with select Honeywell Home control panels. Requires Compass version 18.104.22.168a or higher.
- Diagnostic LEDs – Provide signal strength and status indications
- QOS – Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path
- Web-Based or Local Programming – Allows complete interactive programming from AlarmNet Direct. https://services.alarmnet.com/AlarmNet360/AlarmNetDirectV or local programming with 7720P hand-held programmer
- Compatible with: VISTA-32FB, VISTA-32FBT, VISTA-128FBP, VISTA-128FBPT, VISTA-250FBP, VISTA-250BPT
- Agency Listings – UL864 10th Edition, CSFM