5G Ready with exceptional cellular redundancy, working on LTE-M networks of AT&T and Verizon, CID, SIA and Pulse 4+2, Keybus integration for selected HW and DSC panels, Remote upload/download for supported panels (requires the add-on Ringer module
- CAT-M1 LTE 700/850/1700/1900/2100 MHz cellular communicator for AT&T/Verizon
- Dual-SIM for AT&T/Verizon
- ARM11 processor, 2MB RAM, 7MB Flash
- Dial Capture interface supporting Ademco ContactID, SIA and Pulse 4+2
- 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- Remote Upload/Download to selected Honeywell, DSC, Interlogix panels
- Keybus integration with selected Honeywell and DSC panels
- Supply voltage: +10 to +17 VDC
- Power Consumption: Nominal 15 mA, Peak 200 mA
- Ultra-Compact Dimensions: 1.2" x 1.8" x 0.6" (30 x 45 x 15 mm) - the world's smallest communicator
- Weight: 0.9 oz (25 g) without antenna
Our WorldSIMs support all major telecoms in more than 100 countries for maximum coverage and guaranteed connection. The device automatically switches between providers to stay always connected. In case of IP connection loss - it will send a SMS.
Quick & Easy Installation
The communicators come with pre-activated cellular connectivity service and pre-programmed according to the clients needs, eliminating the typical installation hassle and efforts and saving your precious time.
For most installations our devices are simply Plug'n'Play.
Works with any intruder alarm system
Our communicators support virtually any intruder alarm system – through digital outputs (PGMs), serial port, or a Dial capture interface. The most universal form of connectivity is the Dial Capture interface - simply connect the Ring and Tip, configure the panel and you are set to go.
Remotely arm and disarm your panel. Be always informed, receiving real-time push, text and email notifications about who's entering/leaving the premises and when. Review events log back in time.
Low, flat monthly rate
Improved profitability, predictability and cost control with our "rock-solid" flat price. The standard offering includes 10 minute polling, transfer of all events from the alarm panel and SMS backup in case of lost IP connection.