All M2M radios can be registered at http://m2m.ssandsi.com/
- LTE 700/850/1700/1900 MHz with 3G/4G 850/1900 MHz fallback
- ARM11 processor, 2MB RAM, 7MB Flash
- Dial Capture interface supporting Ademco ContactID and SIA
- 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- 2 Built-in World SIM chips
- SMS backup of alarm events
- Supply voltage +12 to +30 VDC
- Power Consumption Nominal 15mA, Peak 200 mA
- Ultra-Compact Dimensions: 1.6'' x 1.95'' x 0.82'' (40.6 x 50 x 21 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 oz (30 g) without antenna
Our WorldSIMs support all major telecoms in more than 100 countries for maximum coverage and guaranteed connection. The device automatically switches between providers to stay always connected. In case of IP connection loss - it will send a SMS.
Quick & Easy Installation
The communicators come with pre-activated cellular connectivity service and pre-programmed according to the clients needs, eliminating the typical installation hassle and efforts and saving your precious time.
For most installations our devices are simply Plug'n'Play.
Works with any intruder alarm system
Our communicators support virtually any intruder alarm system – through digital outputs (PGMs), serial port, or a Dial capture interface. The most universal form of connectivity is the Dial Capture interface - simply connect the Ring and Tip, configure the panel and you are set to go.
Remotely arm and disarm your panel. Be always informed, receiving real-time push, text and email notifications about who's entering/leaving the premises and when. Review events log back in time.
Low, flat monthly rate
Improved profitability, predictability and cost control with our "rock-solid" flat price. The standard offering includes 10 minute polling, transfer of all events from the alarm panel and SMS backup in case of lost IP connection.