The adapters are designed to connect to each other automatically once they're plugged in. Boasting a 980' range, 128-bit AES encryption, and a physical transfer rate of up to 200 Mb/s, the Powerline 200 AV PoE+ Adapter Kit supports IEEE 1901, 802.3at, af, x, and u standards, and you can use up to eight adapters on a single Powerline network. Compatible with Powerline 1200, 600, and 500 devices, each adapter in the kit comes with a Sync button for changing your existing Powerline encryption keys.
- Includes two TPL-331EP adapters – each adapter supports a single PoE+ connection
- Powerline 200 networking over existing electrical lines
- PoE+ output port for connecting a PoE device over a Powerline network
- Encrypted TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Powerline range of up to 300m (984 ft.) over existing electrical lines
- Cross compatible with Powerline 1200, 600, and 500 adapters
- An existing Powerline network is recommended