Designed for systems that support Honeywell SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology, these devices deliver significant advantages—including faster installation, easier troubleshooting, remote diagnostics and increased RMR. The suite of next-generation devices include motion, smoke and glassbreak detectors, a door/window sensor, two-way wireless key and siren.
EASIER TO INSTALL
- SiX sensors feature a battery pull-tab, auto-enrollment and no-touch adjust to speed installation and eliminate errors.
- Devices can be configured remotely as needed, reducing the need to schedule on-site visits.
EASIER TO MAINTAIN
- The System Health Check feature lets you monitor device signal strength, sensor settings, temperature and battery life anytime, anywhere via AlarmNet 360™, letting you quickly and proactively troubleshoot.
- SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology employs true, 128-bit AES encryption for a high level of security.
FEWER TRUCK ROLLS
- Reduce truck rolls with user-replaceable batteries and the ability to remotely adjust sensor parameters and download software updates.
- When enabled, SiX™ devices are locked into the Lyric panel and must be un-paired by the installing dealer to be used again – helping prevent account takeovers and conversions from competitors.
Mounting Hardware - Included
Transmission Range - 300 ft (92 meters) plus*
LED Indicators - Yes
Sound Pattern - 360 degrees
Temperature Sensing Capable - Yes
Frequency - 2.4 GHz
Encryption - 128-bit AES
Battery Life - Five years (typical use)
Power Requirements - AA Energizer™ Lithium (Qty 4)
Tamper Protected - Yes
Operating Temperature - 32°F - 122°F/0°C - 50°C
Relative Humidity - 5-95%, non-condensing
Dimensions - 5.5" diameter x 1.8" depth/
140mm diameter x 46mm depth