Installer-friendly power distribution and protection
The Big Dog PR-R13PI intelligent power distribution unit manages and protects large, multi-zone systems, whether it's for your business, your place of worship, or even an extensive custom-installed home audio/video system. Its 13 filtered and surge-protected outlets safeguard your valuable A/V gear from voltage fluctuations, while delivering clean power for optimal performance. A pair of USB Type-A ports, one front and one rear, give you convenient device charging.
App-based remote management and control
The PR-R13PI connects to your network via wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi. That lets you use Metra's MAVbase web and mobile app for remote monitoring and individual control of each of the 12 rear-panel AC outlets. The app tracks the remaining health of the unit's two replaceable surge modules—rather than replacing the whole unit, you can simply swap in new modules when their remaining protection gets low.
Smart installation options
Four thermostats built into the unit let you track the temperature of your equipment within the app, turning devices off or turning fans on when a certain threshold is reached. "Self-healing" functions for network-connected equipment automatically reset power going to the outlet. Installers save time by monitoring remotely and adjusting settings as problems arise, lessening the chance of service calls.
- total of 13 filtered and surge-protected AC outletsuses Ethernet or Wi-Fi network connectivity for flexible remote management
- one front-panel always-on service outlet
- 12 switched outlets, individually controlled with the MAVbase web and mobile app
- two 2.4A/5V USB Type-A charging ports (one front, one rear)
- LCD panel and LED indicatorstrack when a surge event happens and the remaining health of the surge protection with the Surge Mileage feature
- LEDs give you "at a glance" monitoring of your ground, power, network, outlet status, voltage, and surge modules
- 5100-joule surge protection, with replaceable 2040- and 3060-joule surge modules
- built-in "self-healing" functions for network-connected equipment automatically reset power going to the outlet
- monitor the temperature of your equipment with 4 thermostats
- RS-232 serial connections for 3rd -party control systems, including Control4 and Crestron
- 6-foot power cord
- 15-amp circuit breaker
- rack-mountable with included hardware (2U rack spaces)
- warranty: 5 years main unit, 90 days replaceable surge modules
- connected equipment limited warranty: Ethereal Home Theater will at its option, pay the fair market value of, repair, or replace, any home entertainment equipment which is damaged by a transient surge while properly connected through the surge suppressor to a properly wired and grounded AC power line.
- MFR # PR-R13PI