About the Metra Big Dog PR-S1PI
This device allows you to monitor the network connection of devices attached to your customer's network. You can use it to get real-time alerts when cameras, NVRs, or other network devices lose power and/or network connectivity. It can automatically or remotely power cycle any device plugged into its single outlet. This can eliminate costly service calls to reboot devices.
Installer-friendly power distribution
This single intelligent power outlet supplements the Big Dog PR-R13PI and the PR-V7PI in the management and protection of large, multi-zone systems. It has no surge protection built in, but it offers convenient remote app control for a connected device like a router or other network gear.
App-based remote management and control
The PR-S1PI connects to your network via Wi-Fi. That lets you use Metra's MAVbase web and mobile app for remote monitoring and control of the outlet. IP automation integration is included for third-party control systems, including Control4 and Crestron.
Smart installation options
Easy plug-in wall mounting allows you to fit the PR-S1PI just about anywhere. The 360° continuously rotating plug is convenient for connecting gear that's located in a tight spot. "Self-healing" functions for network-connected equipment automatically reset power going to the outlet. Installers save time by monitoring remotely and adjusting settings as problems arise, lessening the chance of service calls.
- single AC outlet with smart control
- uses Wi-Fi network connectivity for flexible remote management
- controlled with the MAVbase web and mobile app
- LED indicators give you "at a glance" monitoring of your power and outlet status
- built-in "self-healing" functions for network connected equipment automatically reset the outlet
- IP automation integration for home automation control systems, including Control4 and Crestron
- 360° continuously rotating plug
- warranty: 3-year limited
- MFR # PR-S1PI